Newton Lodge Tariffs
Newton Lodge charges £1000 per week (this includes Bed Linen and Towels)
Weekend rate (3 Nights) £500. Minimum Stay 3 nights
4 Nights £640
5 Nights £800
6 Nights £960
7 Nights £1000
Sorry – we do not offer single night occupancy.
Please use our contact sheet/email email@example.com/ or
Telephone (M 07881645106 /02843770256) to check availability.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions provide the basis for which the owners accept bookings for Newton Lodge.
- Arrival and departure: You will be personally welcomed where possible, given keys and a full tour of Newton Lodge. If for some reason we cannot meet you in person on arrival, prior arrangements shall be made for your admittance. Arrival time is normally 15.00 hours on day of arrival and the premises must be vacated by 10.30 a.m. on day of departure. We will of course endeavour to accommodate any special requirements by prior arrangement.
- Provisional bookings: Initial enquiries and reservations may be made by telephone, by post or by e-mail. Reservations, however, will only be secured on receipt of a booking deposit of 25%. Deposits can be made using bankers draft in Sterling or by cheque. Initial reservations will be held for seven days.
- Confirmation: On receipt of your deposit, confirmation will be issued. This will confirm the dates of your holiday and the total cost for the period of letting. The balance is to be paid 8 weeks prior to date of arrival.
- Good housekeeping deposit: A good housekeeping deposit of £200 should be sent as a separate cheque when sending the balance of the holiday cost. This deposit will normally be returned in full within one week of departure, provided the property is left as found, in a clean and tidy condition. The deposit will only be used in the event of loss, breakages or excessive use of oil/electricity.
- Insurance: We strongly recommend that all persons take out adequate travel insurance for their needs. We cannot be responsible for the costs if you fail to do so. The insurance should cover you if you have to cancel your holiday or if you incur any emergency or unforeseen expenses. The personal liability cover provided should also meet the cost of any damage or breakages incurred during your holiday period. It is advisable to take out a policy at the same time as booking, to ensure cover if you have to cancel for any reason.
- Cancellation: In the event of cancellation less than eight weeks prior to arrival, no refunds will be made except for the good housekeeping deposit.
- Rights of access: The owners reserve the right of entry to the accommodation at any time.
- Loss of accommodation: If, for whatever reason, outside the control of the owner, the accommodation booked is not available, the liability of the owners, in no circumstances, exceeds a refund in excess of monies paid.
- Liability: The owners will not accept liability, for the person, or property of any person, using the premises.
- Your Responsibilities: During your stay, accidents can and do happen: however guests are responsible for breakages or damage to the property, the furnishings and fittings. All equipment should be left clean, and the property be left in the same condition as it was, upon arrival. All damages and breakages, of a more serious nature, must be reported immediately to the owner, by phone or email and arrangements made, as to how, any estimated cost of the damage or breakage, in excess of the deposit, is to be paid for in full.
- All doors and windows must be securely locked each time you leave the premises.
- Number of guests: The number of people occupying the property should not exceed the number stated at time of booking. The maximum number of guests staying overnight must not exceed 8.
- Visitors: Friends are welcome to visit with you during your stay at Newton Lodge, however, visitors may not stay overnight, without prior arrangements with the property owner. The names and dates of birth of all occupants staying on vacation must be made available at the time of booking.
- Cleaning: Accommodation, equipment, utensils, etc, must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. Suitable cleaning materials will be found within the property for this purpose. The Owner reserves the right to charge for excess cleaning. Note: It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure the safe storage of cleaning materials, particularly in the presence of children.
- Smoking: Newton Lodge is a non-smoking property. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside any part of the house. Smoking is permitted outside the house, e.g. in the rear garden, but please dispose of the waste in a responsible manner.
- Nuisance. Guests shall not cause a nuisance of any kind to the property or to its neighbours. Noise should be kept to a minimum during your stay and no excessive noise will be tolerated after 11pm.
- Pets: We regret that pets are not permitted . We can suggest very good kennels situated nearby, if you require this service.
- Guide dogs/Assistance dogs are welcome at Newton lodge.
- Specialist equipment must only be used for the purposes of which it is designed. All persons using the specialist equipment must have had previous experience in the use of similar equipment.
- Newton Lodge provides lifting equipment for those who may require this facility, however we do not provide slings for lifting purposes, these must be provided by the person renting the property.
- Complaints: We hope that your stay at Newton Lodge fulfils your expectations, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of the property, please contact the owner immediately, so that any problems can be rectified as soon as possible. Before departure all guests are encouraged to leave feedback to help us improve or build on our service.